Saturday, January 1, 2011

Double Header!

This post is a TWO-for-ONE deal! Yep yep, it's the right way to start the new year. So here we GO! This is the first outfit of the NEW YEAR (I was very tired)


Boots - (Nordstorm Rack) $20.00 I wear these so much!!
Tights - Gift from my mother
Shorts - (Goodwill) $4.75
Shirt - (Goodwill Outlet a.k.a. the bins) $0.49
Necklace - (hand-me-down)
Hobo Sweater - (Goodwill) $3.00

Total: $28.24


Now this outfit is what I wore on New Years Eve!


Party on!:

Dress: (My sister got this dress for me in Barcelona, Spain for 6 Euros which is roughly $8.00, a STEAL!)
Tights: (Bartell's Drug Store) $4.00
Blazer: (Goodwill) $4.75
Shoes: (Target) $6.00
Hair Pin: D.Y.I.*

total: $14.75


This is how I painted my nails (excuse the fact that they are chipped)

*D.Y.I. hair pin. I saw this peacock feather thing at a fabric store and glued it to a bobby-pin

No comments:

Post a Comment