Monday, March 14, 2011

Golden & Growing.

Daylight savings is a funny thing. It really messes with a person's state of mind, well at least mine that is. My sleep pattern is off but don't get me wrong. I love how late it is when it gets darks.

Today has been a busy day. The M.I.S.S. and PLNDR contest is under way so make sure to sign up for it. I am also been very productively busy. Getting lot of great feedback from this blog and my other one. Also working on Queens of The Guttersnipe t-shirts. (Keep checking for updates on those)

The blog itself might have some new changes too. New writers, shirts, I am going to work on some DYI stuff and more tips on thrifting.


Side note: Ever since I made this blog, I feel like I am becoming more and more girly. Right now I don't know if that is good or bad but hey! Roll with it.

shoes - gift
tights - (my mother's)
skirt - (hand-me-down)
belt - (costume shop in New York) $2.00
shirt - (Goodwill) $0.99*

*I loved this shirt because it was so golden and goofy. I cut the neck out so now it does it's own thing when I wear it.

My slightly new nails, which I did myself.
(True Guttersnipes do their own nails)

Lion Ring - (Girls Props) $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment