Friday, March 4, 2011

London Fashion Week 2011

Fashion runs on a crazy schedule. New York Fashion week just ended, London Fashion week is about to end, and Paris fashion week is on it's way. It's sometimes difficult to keep up. But here are some of my person favorites for Fashion London Week.

Missoni Spring 2011
I love the over sized sweaters, knit wear, pastel colors, and floral patterns.














































*******************Gucci Spring 2011*******************

I love the flowy dresses, tailored military jackets, big BRIGHT colors.














































*************Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011**************

Now this is my favorite collection so far. I am a big fan of sequins. I love the star patterns, large jewels, and woman blazers.

No comments:

Post a Comment