Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blouses (Pen Pal Part II)

Pen Pals are amazing! I mean, writing a letter is sadly a dying art, so being able to take time out of your day to write someone (instead of facebooking or twitting them) shows truly how much you care. Plus there's lots of benefits to having a pen pal. For example... getting WONDERFUL goodies.

Case in point:

Giselle my fabulous pen pen sent me this shirt. I wish this picture was better because this shirt is beautiful! Thanks Giselle! You are the BEST and if you are reading this... your package should be arriving 3-5 days xoxox

Shirt (Pen Pal Gift)
Black dress (Hand-me-down)
Belt (St. Vincent De Paul) $1.00
Tights (Bartell's Drugs) $2.50
Shoes (Gift)
Jean Jacket (Goodwill) $5.00
Earrings (Gift)
Sunglasses (Freebies)

And since we are on the subjects of "blouses" how could I make mention this...

No comments:

Post a Comment