Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tea Time

I don't know why but my hair has come up in conversation many times in the past week. Each time the person told me they never see me with my hair down. Which is actually pretty true. I take pictures with my hair down but second I sit down to blog, I wrap it up or pull it back into a messy bun (my trademark)

There's just so much hair! That I never have the patience to deal with it when it gets windy. Really random but oh well. I am thinking about copping it off but mostly likely just going to die it again.

MOVING ON... Miss j.mena and I had a lovely day in the Seattle Sun. We went out to my favorite place in the world: Pike Place Market. We grabbed lunch, sat at the view point, then went to a free tea tasting (highly recommend) It might not be "Hot" but it's Seattle, the sun is out, so people are out and about.

That's me!





shoes - gifts
tights - (Nordstorm Rack) $4.00
Shorts - (Goodwill) $1.50
Shirt - (Hand-me-down: my mother's)
Belt - (St. Vincent De Paul) $1.00
Sunglasses - (Freebies)

No comments:

Post a Comment