Wednesday, May 25, 2011

These Boots

People thought I was crazy for buying Timberlands at the beginning of summer. But they've never truly experiences a Seattle Summer. It was so beautiful yesterday, sun was shinning, a nice simple breeze. But today... It's raining.

Timberlands
Jeans - Married To The Mob (PLNDR) $16.00
Tank Top - (Target) 4 $5.00 pack
Lace Top - (Forever 21 -- Sale) $6.00
Necklace - (Goodwill) $1.99

Side Note -- Some of you know how upset I am with NYLON magazine. I mean, don't get me wrong I love the magazine, I get it every month. HOWEVER the outfits (although always cute) are so freaking expensive. So I am going to do something called the NYLON Challenge were I will be taking an outfit from a NYLON fashion spread, go to my favorite stores (Goodwill, Salvation Army, St. Vincent De Paul) and finding something very similar to it for Half the price.
I am currently working on the first one now, have it up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment