Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Been Awhile

Don't think I forgot about this blog. I've been sick and slowly getting over it.

Shoes (Hand-me-downs)
Jeans (JCPenny's) $7.00
Belt (my mother's)
Shirt (Salvation Army) $1.30
Headband (Is actually the neck of a t-shirt I cut. Very useful headband)
DIY Hoop Earrings

I am trying to make this summer a good one. Seeing as last summer, I worked most of it. So I am making a list of things I want too. Here are just some of the items:

  • Go to New York
  • Try a new food
  • Crash a party
  • Make at least 3 new DIY's for the blog
  • Finish my screenplay
  • Go swimming in the middle of the night
  • Sleep in my car
  • bond fire

Super random, I know, but I am super random. I've already done some items on my list: Watch the sunset on top of my roof and midnight beach adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment