Friday, June 3, 2011

non-stop!

It's so nice and sunny outside. However, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it. My computer is my ball and chain today. I have been so busy this past week, I am glad it's almost over! THEN I can kick back, put my legs up and eat a nice cold otter pop.

Here is the newest Fashion Meets Film. It's a special one for the grands. Then catch all your movie, celeb, and TV news with this week's Film Link List.

ALSO! I just did a promo for the lovely and oh so talented Shaprece. Her EP "Scatterbrain" is dropping July 2nd. Go to the show and get her EP. This girl is going places, trust me!



NOW the outfit.

shoes - Jordan's ones
tights - (Nordstorm Rack) $4.00
shorts - (Goodwill) $1.50
belt - (my mother's)
shirt - (Married To The MOB: Let's Talk sh*t!) $13.00
necklace (Goodwill) $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment