Sunday, June 26, 2011

PRIDE Weekend

It's PRIDE weekend is Seattle. One of the best weekends ever :)

My weekend started with a CRAZY free show at Neumos for SOTA. Then Saturday I had to film Pike Place Market, do some street interviews, and got ice cream! Plus the weather is better, I am no longer sick AND New York State has made it possible for ALL types of couples to get married. Could this weekend get any better?

I am on my way to go film some Pride parade action then go meet up with some friends for some drinks.
shoe - (Goodwill) $1.99
shorts - (Salvation Army) $3.00
belt - (Salvation Army) $1.00
T-shirt (Goodwill outlet) $0.10*
Lace Cardigan - (Goodwill Outlet) $0.10*

*Goodwill Outlet is AMAZING! The best place in the world. You buy clothes by the pound. That's right... By. The. Pound!

I saw this lace cardigan and I thought it was a table cloth or something so you can only imagine how happy I was to find out I could wear it! One of my best buys and best finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment