Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Fair To Remember

The weather has been crazy. Rain, then sun, then rain, then hot. It's crazy. But today is a nice crisp fall day. A prefect day to go to the Puyallup Fair!

Yes, I love the fair. It's one of my highlights of the year. I don't really go for the rides, I go for the deep fried goodness. I love food and I love it better if it's deep fried. However there are some things you should avoid. For example do not eat:

  • Deep fried butter
  • Deep fried Coco-Cola
  • Deep fried Snickers
  • Zucchini Weenie
I know for a fact all those items are real and all nasty gross. Trust me, not everything is better deep fried.


Shoes: Jordan's Ones
Pants: (H&M) $7.00
Shirt: (Nordstrom Rack) $7.00
Jacket: DIY Jacket I made

Will post photos from the fair later.

No comments:

Post a Comment