Monday, December 19, 2011

Cafe

I don't know why but when ever I wear stripes and black high waisted pants I feel like I am channeling some classic 1940's French film star. Of course I also think of the beloved Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face and I other times I think of Sandy in the end of Grease... Strange combo.

Off to work now and then after that I am running to cafe to work on my long over due freelance writing. I have a lot on my plate, so thank goodness I got all my Christmas shopping and sewing done!

Side note: Since I "ball on a budget" I am somewhere who wears the same things over and over again. I LOVE these high waisted pants and this striped shirt. And I shouldn't feel "ashamed" that I wear them all the time. The secret is just to remember to mix up the outfits. So go ahead, be a repeat offender!

Little Red Shoes - hand me downs
Pants - (TopShop) $40.00
Shirt - (Goodwill) $3.50
Gold Watch Necklace - (Goodwill) $1.99


No comments:

Post a Comment