Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

As you know this is by far my favorite holiday! And it's not because of the gifts but because my friends, family, and people I love get together and we share food, stories, and love all under one roof. It's a beautiful time of year.

I personally love seeing people's faces when they open their gifts. That look of pure joy and happiness. The "where did you find this" and "you remembered!" looks truly make me smile from ear to ear. Plus seeing my little cousins reactions when they got their new puppy: priceless!


instagram: missestelle

I wish all you guttersnipes out there have a good holiday season and lots of love! Will post my outfit hopefully tomorrow xoxo

(p.s. currently posting this from my new iPad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment