Tuesday, January 10, 2012

5 Things I am in love with.... Right now.

I don't know what it is, maybe it's something in the water, but I've been fighting to stay awake today. I blame it on the fact that my best friend J.Mena is in town. Either way, I am yawning up a storm and downing the coffee.

In other news: My newest & latest fashion meets film article is up on MISS CREW right now and I just got my newest work schedule for my internship so I am pretty pumped for that.

Now without a further ado: 5 Things I am in love with.... right now

5. Daniel Craig
I love James Bond and I seriously think he's one of the best James Bonds (Yes, I did just say that and yes, I will stand behind it) Layer Cake is one of my favorite movies of all time. I also I think my love for him is because he just got married. Congrats Mrs & Mr Craig.

4. Iggy Azalea
I couldn't playing this song! It's become my go to song while I am getting ready to go out on the town.


3. Watches
In this day and age watches might seem irrelevant but they are so sexy. I've been noticing more and more people wearing them. They will always be a great statement piece of success and being on your grind.


2. Flatbush Zombies - Thug Waffles
I don't even smoke but this song gets me going! This music video is so simple but so glossy and smooth. The editing is perfection.



1. Blue Ivy (Knowles) Carter
She's less than 48 hours old and she's already a twitter trend, featured on a song with her father, and shut down a WHOLE hospital. That baby has so much pressure on her shoulders.

That shit cray.


No comments:

Post a Comment