Thursday, January 12, 2012

Logo a go-go

So the deal with the logo is I felt like I need a new one but I am not sure how I feel about it. I am going to test it out for a few weeks and see how it grows on me.

Old one:

New one:

I am baby new to photoshop. So I've been teaching myself, googling, and messing around with it. Hopefully I'll figure it out but mostly likely I'll stick with the old one for the time being.

Anywho, tomorrow I'll be hosting the first Youth Speaks Seattle 2012 Slam series slam. Sign ups are at 6:30 PM show starts at 7:00 PM. It will be at the Fremont Abbey is North Seattle. Should be a lot of fun!

ALSO Let's get one thing straight. I am a guttersnipe. Meaning I love fashion however I do not have daddy's credit card, I am not a model who gets free clothes, and I do not have countless monies to spend on clothes. MEANING I sometimes wear the same pair of jeans two days in a row. There is nothing wrong with that, I repeat there is nothing wrong with that.

"Ballin' on budget" is just that. I have a budget and I stick with it. The thing about wearing something twice is you have to make sure not to be a outfit repeater. You got to mix it up!

So with that said....

shoes - (Nordstorm Rack) $25.00
jeans - (Levi's) $15.00
belt - (Salvation Army) $1.99
black tank top* - (friend's give away pile) freebie
necklace - (Target) $1.99
green sweater - (Urban Outfitters) $7.99
bandana - (Dollar Store) $1.0O

*This black tank top is actually a full body suit, which is awesome because it's great for the winter season!

No comments:

Post a Comment