Friday, May 25, 2012

restless



I've been too busy. Too stressed. Worried too much about money and my 9 hundred jobs. But of course it's my day off and I don't want to be home resting. If I am resting I think I am doing nothing with myself and I hate that feeling.

So I of course am going out with friends. Knowing good and well I have work tomorrow morning bright and early. But as my dad always says "Sleep?! Sleep when you are 30."


Also Seattle summer is a hit or miss type of thing. It started off super sunny today then got all cloudy and gloomy. It might be overkill with me wearing a hoodie AND a jacket but I rather be safe then sorry. Sunny days; cold ass nights.


 photo restless_zps80c8bed0.jpg
jacket (deseret industries) $1.00
hoodie (H&M) $20.00
t-shirt (freebie)
pants (topshop) gift
shoes (Target) $15.00
purse (someone's gift away pile)

(Also re-dyed my hair purple.)

No comments:

Post a Comment