Monday, August 20, 2012

Garage Sale X Garage Bands


Yesterday I went to an AMAZING garage sale! Best part; it wasn't just a garage sale it was also a free show of some of the best local bands in Seattle.



This mix of garage sale & show case of "garage bands" was put on by local DJs Hoot N Howl. Best known for their 80's/90's Tuesday nights at Havana on Capitol Hill. (If you are every visiting Seattle you MUST go see them! And if you live in Seattle and have never been... What is wrong with you?)

My sister Claire and Caela were selling clothes and so were a lot of other lovely peeps. I went and checked it out with my girl J. Mena.










 Look! It's the boys from Gran Rapids!














 As for today, well, I am off to have a nice breakfast by myself (the best date) so I can read my Sunday New York Times, then work, then dance the night away. I might love the fall but I will miss summer days like these.

I got the idea of tying a knot in my dress from my fashion icon Jules who blogs over on Sincerely, Jules. She's bloody brilliant with color, dresses with sneakers, and her wrist game is on lock!


shoes (Payless) $5.00
shorts (DIY shorts)
dress (Forever 21) $8.50
cardigan (Freebie)
Necklace (Target) $7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment