Thursday, August 30, 2012

I've been home but...

... I've been busy. I have a friend from France visiting so I am showing him around the city. It's nice to pretend I am a tourist in my own backyard. I've also been busy kind of "rebooting." I am currently going through some minor life changes. This post might seem very secretive or strange but I care not to get too personal on something like the internet. Just want to keep my readers in the know a little bit.

Also for me, I treat September like January. A fresh start, a new beginning. So it's prefect timing for all this rebooting and stepping back for a bit so I am able to see the bigger picture.

Life is crazy, but it always seems to work out. I don't believe in a lot of things but I truly believe wholeheartedly; everything happens for a reason.

Some things to keep you entertain for the time being:

This hilarious comment I got on tumblr

The newest Fashion meets Film Article for Miss Crew blog can be found right here.


Some "inspired thrifting":













some guttersnipe





No comments:

Post a Comment