Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stripes, tims, & pearls


One of my favorite people/humans/women/poets/aunts in the world Tara Hardy once told me "Rose, I swear you are the only person I know that can wear timberlands and pearls, and pull it off."

It's a #guttersnipe thing.


My friend yesterday also said "Rose your hair is like a mood ring." Because once again, I re-dyed it and it came out kind of blue-ish. I don't mind. It's just hair.


 Timberslands
Shirt (Goodwill) $1.99
Necklace (Goodwill) $1.99
Belt (Gift)
Black Shorts (Goodwill) $3.00
Jacket (Gift)


SIDE NOTE: One of my best friends in the world Ericka moved back to New York this morning. It's very sad and heartbreaking but she's off to do BIG things. She was a massive fan of my sweater/jean jacket so as a going away gift I made her very own... 


 Love you Ericka! Off to be Big & Beautiful things in this world.
(Of course sporting a jacket I made her)


No comments:

Post a Comment