Saturday, September 29, 2012

the laziest beast

Sunday was meant to be the day of lazy. I am making it Saturday. I didn't go out last night and I am not going out tonight. I am just working from a cafe, then heading to dinner with family. Being broke and being lazy never looked so good.



Socks (Monster) $7.00
Boots (Nordstrom rack) $20.00
Leggings (Target) $7.00
Shirt (Goodwill) $0.99
Sweater/Cardigan (Salvation Army) $3.00
Gold Chain (Goodwill) $0.99
Hat (gift)

Now I haven't been lazy this week, just today. Actually this week was pretty jammed packed for me. The french boy who was living with me and family left (which is very sad. It was like having a little brother) but before he left me, him, and my friend Mary went to Bainbridge Island. I forget what a lovely day trip going to Bainbridge is. We rode the bus to the bus, hopped on the ferry, wandered a bit, and had the best BBQ.











No comments:

Post a Comment