Saturday, November 17, 2012

wolf pack


Yesterday I was in Olympia doing a reading. Ate some bomb ass food, did some shopping, did the show, then got milkshakes. Truly, an ideal day if you ask me. One of the places my sister took me to was this funky little antique store (will post those photos later in an "inspired thrifting" post.)

I finally put a link on here so you can buy my book! Support the arts, poetry, young writers, and guttersnipes!





But today, today is a beautiful cold, wet, and miserable day in Seattle. I am glad to be home. I get to sit back and enjoy some days off from the book tour and from work. Which is just what I needed.

Photobucket

 Photobucket Photobucket 

Photobucket     Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket      Photobucket 

Photobucket  

Now this sweater is most def best thrifting find. It's too clowin'. How could I pass it up?

Photobucket

Shoes (Dr. Martens) $40.00
Jeans (Forever 21) $7.00
Dog/Wolf/AWESOME sweater (Salvation Army) $4.75
Jean Jacket (Salvation Army) $5.00
Beanie (Alive & Well)
Earrings (Claire's) $3.50

Oh... and the back.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment