Saturday, January 4, 2014

something about layers

 photo DSC_0002_zps15c1cebf.jpg

Hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years. Mine was wonderful! Super chill which is an ideal way to start the New Year. I went to The Flavr Blue show at Crocodile with my girl Gabby and the boyfriend. I took as many Polaroids and Photo Booth pictures as I could. (You know if you follow my Instagram)

(This song takes me back to last January. Please excuse my nostalgic moment.)

But this day - Ah! A day off. I didn't get to sleep in but there's something nice about an early Saturday morning when you don't have to work. The ultimate lazy. Just take things at a very slow, steady pace.

 photo IMG_4177_zpsd805c364.jpg photo IMG_4178_zps6a956378.jpg

I think I am going to make Rose Gold my color for 2014. I mean my name is all over it. Literally. The watch is one from Nordstrom Rack and this great necklace is from Zebra Club, the brand Cheap Monday (one of my favorites) I mean, I thought that this paperclip necklace was made for a writer like me.

You could never go wrong with layers. You can certainly go overboard but never wrong. And coffee - is the best accessory.
    photo IMG_4200_zps2c321dc8.jpg  photo IMG_4199_zps2135c11e.jpg photo IMG_4203_zps0393c035.jpg  photo IMG_4201_zps3b458f6c.jpg photo something_layers_zps10169dee.jpg

Boots (mother's) x Leggings (American Apparel) $16.00
Tank Top (H&M) x gray sweater (Hand-me-down)
Button up (Salvation Army) x Army Jacker (Surplus) $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment