Thursday, February 24, 2011

Distressed

Hard to believe, it's snowing in Seattle. I thought I was going to be locked in my house all day, but a little bit of snow ain't gonna stop me. Today I am going to Zippy's burgers, light some candles, go on a walk for photos, and watch old school Scooby Doo movies.

As for my outfit today, I wanted to be comfy, lots of layers, & play with shades. I wasn't a huge fan of the distressed, ripped, "cob-web" affect on sweaters. I wasn't a fan because people actually went out to BUY sweaters with holes in them. I however am a Guttersnipe and know better.


So I made my own!

shoes - (Nordstrom Rack) $20.00
leather leggings - (American Apparel Sale) $16.00
white tank top - (Hansen's Target Pack) 3 for $5.00
sweater* - (Goodwill Outlet) $0.10
cardigan - (my mother's closet)
necklace - (Goodwill) $1.99


*To distressed and rip a sweater is pretty easy. Find a cheap and nice sweater then put a pair of scissors to them. Cheap as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment