Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New York Fashion Week: Marchesa 2011

I know I am a bit late, New York Fashion week is over and London Fashion Week is going on right now. BUT I still have one more line I wish to review, so if you don't mine....

Marchesa is a very well known line but I personally never had it on my radar as my favorite until I saw their Fall 2011 collection. They tend to do a lot of bridal and wedding dresses, but this collection was so different and fresh I fell in love with it.

The amount of detail that is going into each dress is impeccable (the piping in the red dress: WOW!). The thing I like is the scene of time in each dress. By that I mean, it seems like the dress are moments stopped in time. Something that a modern day Sleeping Beauty would wear. Very sloth like but yet fun & slick.




No comments:

Post a Comment