Friday, February 18, 2011

The Queen's Speech

Today I don't have to work until 6:00 (a movie screening) so I got to have a lovely day with my mother. We went to go to see The King's Speech. And I have to say that it was a lovely movie about wall paper & wall fixtures. Any fan of Martha Stewart will fall manly in love with that movie.

Me however did not. It was a beautiful film and wonderfully written however is not the best film. Gregory Rush stolen the show!


A true Guttersnipe wears ladders* in her tights.

shoes - gift
tights - (Bartell Drug Store) $2.50
short - (St. Vincent De Paul) $2.50
Belt - (St. Vincent De Paul) $1.00
Shirt - (Goodwill) $1.00
Gold Chain - (Goodwill) $1.00
Other Necklace - (Target) $1.99


*The Irish call ruins in someone's tights "ladders."

So as I was leaving for the movie my dad said "You got ladders in your tights." When I told him it's style he just gave me a strange look.

No comments:

Post a Comment