Saturday, February 12, 2011

Z Spoke By Zac Posen Fall 2011

I can't say I have a favorite designers because it's like picking my favorite pair of shoes (not possible). However I've always been a huge fan of Zac Posen. I saved for months when I found out he was doing a collection for Target.

Keeping up with New York Fashion Week I found out from the lovely ladies at M.I.S.S. that Zac just came out with his newest line. I was in love with his 2010 spring collection but this is so lovely!

I am loving the blue and black combo, sliver and gray tones, and I am always a huge fan of strips. The tiny details of color and I am in love with that gray winter coat.

This whole collection has inspired me to go out and work on Guttersnipe worthy versions of these outfits.














No comments:

Post a Comment