Friday, February 11, 2011

New York Fashion Week 2011

I have never been to New York Fashion week but it's on my bucket list so it will happen some day. For now I am just very thankful for the fast quick and easy world that is the interweb. So far here is what I am personally loving:

Wes Gordon - I am loving the manly touches, large buttons, little pop of color and I am sucker for velvet plus the business slim silhouette.






Ruffian - I am loving bow ties, pale straight forward colors, once again velvet, and lace.





Rachel Comey - Loving the bright color against pale muted colors, 1950's influence and it looks like something I could wear from runway to sidewalk.




Christian Siriano - The black and sliver tones, peek-a-boo dresses, and the textures! Full of punk yet very elegant.




No comments:

Post a Comment