Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello Old Friend

Sometimes when you are not feeling your best, the whether sucks, people are busy doing their finals, and you are a bit tired: You need a pick me up.

One of my favorite things to when I am in this mood is either put on an old movie (Casablanca, Gentleman Prefer Blondes, Roman Holiday) or put on some of my favorite ladies (Etta James, Aretha Franklin, Adele...) and reintroduce myself to my wardrobe. You will be surprised on what you find.


GOLD shoes - (Nordstrom Rack) $20.00
jeans - (H&M) $7.00
belt - Freebie from my friend's goodwill pile
shirt - (Goodwill) $3.50
sweater - Freebie from my job
necklace - (Goodwill) $1.00


Here is a close up of this amazing necklace.
Yes, it only coast me a dollar
(Ballin' on a budget, I make broke look good!)


No comments:

Post a Comment