Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jokes

I hope you all had a nice April Fool's Day. It's a funny little holiday but being the nerd that I am, I take part in the fun of course. However my joke went a little too far. I made my facebook status:

"So... I got into Harvard with a full ride scholarship."

The reason it went to far, family members and close friends were calling my mother non-stop asking why she didn't tell them sooner. My question was "why are you facebook stalking me?"

But none the less, it was a harmless joke with a huge outcome. Anywho I am not taking back everything I've ever said about spring. I forgot, I am a weaker being and have really bad allergies. Woke up this morning feeling like a ballon! No good.

A runny nose is the worst accessories

jeans - (Arizona JC Penny's) $5.00
belt - (freebie)
shirt - (Hansen's pack) 3 for $5.00
cardigan - (hand-me-down: my father's)
necklace - (Goodwill) $1.00
hair - (at it's most natural state -- Couldn't deal with it today.)


No comments:

Post a Comment