Sunday, April 3, 2011

30/30

Sunday. Such a lovely day.

I spent this Sunday with my (lovely and slightly crazy) family. We went to go see "Rango" (HIGHLY recommend it), my mother made corn beef for home made reuben sandwiches, and a game of Apples to Apples.

I had the Helen Keller card and BLOW IT on something stupid.


red shoes - (hand-me-downs)
leather leggings - (American Apparel) $16.00
stripped shirt - (H&M) $4.00
belt - (Goodwill) $1.00
cardigan - (My mother's: hand-me-down)
necklace - (Goodwill) $1.00

Side note: April is Poetry Month.
For each day you write a poem. You don't need to be a poet to do so. The only catch is that you have to post it somewhere for people to read it. Facebook, blogspot, tumblr, ect.

Another side note: April is also an wardrobe challenge.
Take 30 items from you own closet, mix and match them for 30 days. I am not doing this, BUT here are some following blogs that are:


It's a cool idea that I would love to try out at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment