Monday, April 18, 2011

Record Day

I am sick today. I have a cold or something.

I can tell you right now being sick as a "grown up" is not the same sick as when I was little. In elementary school, sicks days were the holy grail of days! I get to stay home, mom brings me food in bed, I just get to watch Nick Jr. all day long. Now... It's boredom and watching Arrested Development marathon, while it's super sunny outside.

Not the same.

But before I was sick, I went out with some of my friends to enjoy the hipster holiday that is "Record Store Day." It's where all the records stores have amazing sales. I had the pleasure of snapping some pictures as well as getting Blondie, Queen and Joni Mitchell on vinyl.







I was looking for Outkast or The Pharacyde on vinyl but no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment