Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Suspended

I am not going to lie, I am loving how lazy my life has become. I work less than 40 hours a week, write, and edit.

Since I've been back from CUPSI (College Union Poetry Slam Invitational) I've been a bit in a rut. Going to CUPSI is like living the real world and going into poetry world. 24/7 poetry all day every day. I see my friends, who I only see once a year, which is the best part. Plus it motivates me to go back home and write more.

But since I am back in the real world, I am reminded how lazy my life is right now and how much I actually enjoy that. I might have to shake things up soon...



shoes - gift
tights - (Nordstrom Rack) $3.00
skirt - (Freebie)
lace shirt - (Goodwill) $1.00
Suspenders - (St. Vincent De Paul) $2.00
cardigan - (hand-me-down: my father's)
scarf - (my mother's)

No comments:

Post a Comment