Friday, July 8, 2011

The 4th & Onward

This week went by really fast. Maybe it's the fact that Monday was a holiday.

My 4th was pretty wild. I didn't plan to do anything, in fact, my friends had to drag me off the couch. We went to the beach then Gasworks Park to watch the fireworks. After that, ended up at Moe Bar. Sometimes I think you have more fun when you don't plan things out and just go with the flow.

Well seems to work in my favor....

JULY 4th

I didn't take any pictures of my July 4th outfit but it was pretty simple. Cut off shorts, crop top, and Retro Jordan 1's.

Now today being Friday, I am more than ready for the weekend. I don't have any set plans but I have a feeling it's going to be a good one... Gotta love the summer time.

shoes - gift
jeans - (goodwill) $1.50
belt - (Costume store in NYC) $1.00
shirt - (Salvation Army) $1.30*
cardigan - (hand-me-down)


*I say people are be "repeat" offers as much as they want, as long as they mix it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment