Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sudden Change

This weather is really getting to me. First it's rainy and cloudy then it wants to be sunny and bright outside. I don't know what to wear!!

Oh well. I should just enjoy the summer.

So I've been keeping busy with work and poetry. And while making plans in my calendar I realized that it's almost August and this year is almost done... I know it's not time for real reflection but it's crazy to think it's almost over. So much has happened yet I know this is only the beginning.

I had the great opportunity to take pictures for Downtown Seattle's Goorin Brother's Thursday Happy Hour. (If you live in Seattle you should go!) It's every Thursday. Free soda, free beer and everything in the store is 15% off. Need I saw more?!

I posted some of the photos on the Tumblr and plan on posting more on here later.

NOW I am off to another video shot. Like I said, been busy.


shoes - timberlands
jeans - (Banana Republic) Gift
shirt - (Goodwill: Men's section) $1.00
necklace - (Goodwill) $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment