Saturday, October 1, 2011

Farewell Los Angeles, til next time.



I am back home! Los Angeles was quite the adventure. I got a lot done, meet some cool people, ate amazing food, went to couple shows, did some shopping (I'll have a post about that soon) and also discovered I could possibly see myself living in LA.

Don't get me wrong, I love Seattle. But my job would require me to live in LA at some point in my life so it's good to know that I was able too survived it. When I was little, I use to hate Los Angeles. But now, I can't believe I am saying this, I miss it... Strange how that works.

Well no matter what the future holds, right now I am home in Seattle. Loving the weather differences from the sweaty and hot Los Angeles. I am now unpacked and really to get back on my grind.


Boots - (Fairfax Flea Market) $35.00
Pants - (Nordstorm Rack) $12.00
Shirt - (my father's - use it as a painting shirt*)

*My dad saw me wearing this shirt and said "Rose, do you know there is paint all over?" and I told him that's why I like it. He gave me the strangest look... Irishmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment