Friday, November 4, 2011

Best Ways of Living.

I home from New York. It was by far my favorite trip. Some crazy wild things went down. I didn't really plan anything other than my show on the 30th and everything else just magical fell into place. Don't you love it when things just work out like that.

Now. The Break Down:
  • it snowed so plane got delayed 4 hours
  • my show was so dope! I opened for Derrick Brown & Amber Tamblyn.
  • Ended up going to a really fun after party where at midnight everyone sang me happy birthday.
  • My birthday! (I am 22 now. Soooo crazy to say that out loud)
  • Did some New York wandering and shopping
  • Went bowling
  • Childish Gambino secret show!
  • Went back to the Bowery Poetry club and read at the open mic
  • Ended up at a cool forum in the West Village where we talked about Wallstreet, race, gender, ect.
  • Then a bunch of in between events.
I am still trying to process everything that happened. I can't wait to go back.

But at alas. I am home in rainy wet Seattle. Back on the grind. Back to normal work. You know, I live a fairly normal life but I get to experiences some great moments in between the norm. I have to say its the best way of living.

Oh Yeah! I dyed my hair. It's darker, has red, and purple hidden in it.

shoes - (Nordstrom Rack) $25.00
pants - (Target) $7.00
shirt - (The Knux show in LA) Freebie
jean shirt - (Goodwill) $5.00
necklace - (gift) freebie
bracelets - (Topshop: pack of 20) $7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment