Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 is so last year: BRING ON 2012

It may or may not be the end of world, either way it's going to be a great year! 2011 was so good to me I only hope and wish 2012 is even better. (p.s. here is last year's post)

A random and strange list of things I did in 2011:
  • quit one job and landed another
  • went to LA
  • meet Amber Tamblyn
  • meet David Cross
  • meet Donald Glover
  • freestyled in front of Donald Glover
  • was 21 for a whole year
  • #GUTTERSNIPE turned 1 years old
  • spent my birthday in New York
  • toured with poetry
  • released my first book of poetry
  • had my first art show
  • started working as a freelancer (Writing and editing)
  • got a raise
  • did a TED talk
  • got a twitter
  • saw 155 new movies
  • opened for Derrick Brown and Amber Tamblyn at the Bowery Poetry Club in New York
  • Preformed at The Bowery Poetry Club in New York
  • became the writer & residence at Decatur High School
  • had a meeting at CAA in LA
  • went to Boston
  • went to CUPSI as a coach of UW poetry team
  • went to NPS as member of the Seattle Poetry Team
  • got more serious about my filmmaking
  • started Movers & Shakers
  • started Sealevel Pictures with Miss Janae Jones
  • became closer with my sister
  • made a lot of new friends




Now from me to you:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Make sure to make the best of it, don't stress, smile, throw all your troubles away, don't let anyone bring you down but most important: dance! Dance as much as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment