Monday, January 23, 2012

Missing the Mark


I love fashion. It's a huge passion of mine (I hate the fact that those words rhyme: fashion & passion) But I feel like some people take it a tad too serious. But then again you can say that about anything: music, movies, food, painting, being tumblr famous (a phrase I still don't understand...)

However with fashion I think it's different. I might not be as big as other fashion bloggers that I admire (like Sincerely, Jules, Karen at Where Did U Get That, or Karla's Closet) but I hope to be someday. I just hope I can inspire at least one person to get excited about fashion. To have them learn you don't need to have the Chanel, the Louis Vuitton, or even the TopShop to be stylist. You just need the right attitude!

Fashion is a club anyone can take part in. You just got to make the right splash to be remembered or to stand out.



boots (Nordstrom rack) $20.00
pants (Levi's) $15.00
shirt (DIY Ripped shirt)
sweater (my mother's/hand-me-down)
jean jacket (Goodwill) $3.00
scarf (freebie) found it in a "give away" pile
necklace (Target) $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment