Friday, January 20, 2012

Stir Crazy

I am sick and tired of all this snow. Seattle has completely shut down because of it. Which sucks because I've been stuck on home. I've watched about 12 movies in the past three days. Today it started raining so the snow is finally melting, buses seem to be working, which means I am going to try my hardest to get out of the house.

On Tuesday however I was able to get out of the house. I went and saw Theophilus London. He is amazing live! However he lost me when he played his "newest" song.... for those who were there you know what I am talking about. Here are some pictures:




One of the best live shows I've been to in awhile.

boots (Target) $30.00
jeans (Nordstrom Rack) $7.00
black t-shirt (Hand-me-down)
sweater (Goodwill) $2.50
necklace (Target) $4.99

Also Rest easy Etta James. It breaks my heart to know she's gone but her spirit will forever live in her music. My love goes out to her friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment