Monday, February 27, 2012

The Color Wheel



It's a beautiful sunny COLD day in Seattle.

Spring is right around the corner which means color and lots of it. I personally love fall and winter because I like layers and being super cozy. But I am looking forward to some sun even if it's only 40 degrees outside. For me it's a win-win situation.

Yesterday was pay day and today I got news that I got into a writing retreat that I applied for, which is super exciting! It's a master class workshop about screen writing and women writers. When I got the e-mail at work I play it cool until I excused myself to the safety of my bathroom and went wild! Did a little celebrating dance by myself and called my mom.

Yeah. I am that nerd.

Now, onto the fashion. I played around with color today. I am pretty sure I am wearing 7 different shades and colors.

scarf - (GAP) $8.00
button up - (NYLON Challenge shirt) $3.99
tank top - (hand-me-down) freebie
necklace - (Target) $1.99
pants - (Goodwill) $5.00
shoes - (Target) $15.00

Also! Please hype and check out my lookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment