Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NYLON Challenge: double vision part 1


I am juggling four jobs on top of all my blog writer, so excuse my absents BUT I have a Nylon Challenge. This NC comes from the February 2012 issue with Nina Dobrev. And because The Vampire Diaries is on netflix I have been watching it. And yes, I have become a fan... It's utterly addictive!

Anywho, so this NC is again from there mass appeal where they showcased two trends in one spread for example this one was "soft whites and faded railroad." Tomorrow I will post the neon one I did as well.


SIDE NOTE:
I got photoshop so I've been playing around with it and it's been really useful for things like my Nylon Challenges but please keep in mind I am learning the basics so my outline looks completely corny and juvenile but I am still learning.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment