Thursday, February 2, 2012

NYLON Challenge: double vision part 2


Here is part 2 of the Nylon Challenge that I posted yesterday. This NC is from the same February 2012 issue with Nina Dobrev from The Vampire Diaries on the cover.

This spread however is about the latest trend which is neon. I personally do not like neon. I have seen people who can pull it off really well. They are able to add some pop color but overall I am not the biggest fan. (To be honest, I think neon looks back in pale people like me...) However I found a lot of great items at Salvation Army that might of changed my mind.


SIDE NOTE: Most places like Salvation Army, Goodwill, and St. Vincent stores have an area that is there "fashion forward". The clothes are a bit pricey but have a lot of the latest trends. In fact, this is where I found most of the neon items in this very post.

So look out for the "fashion forward" areas next time you go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment