Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sudden Change


Four jobs has changed me. I am more busy and my week is off. For example, today is "my" friday. So of course I am happy. Plus it's a beautiful and sunny day in Seattle.


shoes - (Target) $15.00
jeans - (Levi's) $15.00
shirt - (Jason Wu for Target) $35.00
jean vest - (freebie)
DIY hoop earrings

I was really excited when I heard Jason Wu was doing a collection for Target. However, I am not one of those people that wake up early and wait in line. Plus I had work on the day of the release. So I thought "if it happens, it happens."
Well... I went to target to get new socks and it just so happened to be some items still there. So I course got a dress and this shirt. A pit pricey for me but it's Jason Wu and I believe it's OK to go a little crazy on your spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment