Friday, April 20, 2012

5 things I am in love with.... (right now)


5. Hoodie Allen
I can't stop playing his newest song and just bought tickets to see him live in Seattle.

4. Married to The Mob 2012 Summer collection
I love me some MTTM. There newest collection is of course BOLD and daring, so I of course want it all.


3. texts from hillary
I know the website is done because the "wanted to stop while they are ahead." I still go to the site, giggle to myself, and as tumblr says "forever reblog"


2. gold & white
I love this combo anytime of the year but especially during the summer time. It's so fresh and beautiful.



1. Summer 2012
My two best friends will be in Seattle this summer and we already planning all the trouble we are going to get into. Of course, our plans will not go as plan but that's the fun part.

No comments:

Post a Comment