Monday, May 14, 2012

only slightly hippie


The Dream concert the other night was bloody brilliant! I had a blast. Kendrick Lamar opened for him and I have to say it wasn't his best performance. But The Dream killed it. There wasn't that many people there so it felt like a private show.


Then last night I saw hoodie allen. There were so many children! It was an all ages show but man that shit was ridiculous. Now way what you want about him; homie's got some pretty loyal fans. Also he was so into his craft. He is a GREAT live performer. It's always a treat to see someone actually excited about their art.

(my mother.)

Also yesterday was mother's day. (I had to work at the breakfast spot) But today my mom and I are celebrating. And let me tell you my mother is amazing! She was a hippie back in her day and most def one of my style icons. A huge inspiration on how I dress.



 photo hippie_zps19f7c580.jpg

Timberlands
jeans (Urban Outfitters) $16.00
shirt (Salvation Army) $3.00
Scarf (Goodwill) $1.00
necklace (Target) $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment