Wednesday, July 11, 2012

All Vinyl



I need more vinyl in my life! (Like most people need more cowbell...) Last night I went to a great DJ basement dance party at Barboza on Capitol Hill. It was 4 different DJs only spinning ONLY classic vinyl records. It was amazing!


Nothing can touch the sound of vinyl. That crisp, sweet crackle sound it makes. Plus throw in some of Seattle's best DJs and it's a party!


I of course wanted to dress like I was in the 50's. Plus be able to wear something not only I could dance in but also sport a dress I can twirl in. No skirt does the job better than my "minnie mouse" skirt.

 photo allvinly_zps7595cf11.jpg

Gold shoes (Nordstrom Rack) $25.00
"minnie mouse" skirt (Goodwill) $3.00
Black Shirt (Old Navy) $4.00
Door knocker earrings (gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment