Monday, July 9, 2012

Sun(burn) Dress

Ugh. I don't know if any of you saw the photo I posted of my horrible sunburn I got on Saturday. Yes, I was the stupid pale Irish Girl who sat in the sun for 5 hours without ANY sunblock.

Trust me, I already feel stupid.


On the other hand, I had a great weekend. Saturday I went to a crazy punk rock party (not my scene what so ever), then Sunday hung out with Gabby, later went to a BBQ at the famous Bear Creek Studios with Gabby and Kim.

And right now I am getting ready to go to a Rookie Mag meet up in Seattle. I'll make sure to take photos and post them later. (Also post photos from this weekend too...)





 photo sunburndress_zps0b6f0b8f.jpg

Shoes - Timberlands
Dress - (H&M*) $12.00
Jacket - (Freebie) Dumpster Diving
Necklace - (H&M) $3.00

*So my sister and I for the most part have different taste. She's more preppy and well I am not. However ever once and awhile our taste cross. For example we both bought this dress. This has happened before with a pair of jeans and a pair of shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment