Thursday, July 5, 2012

Da 5th

After that "closet funk" I am back. Sold a lot of my clothes and hit the goodwill up. Like a boss.



My 4th was pretty chill. First off it was a beautiful warm sunny day. I went to my sister's place, made popcorn, watched The Addams Family Values, took a nap, picked up my friend Gabby (a.k.a. The birthday girl! Happy Birthday Gabby!!), then went to a friend's roof top. They had a killer view of South Lake Union. Ate lots of food, watched some amazing fireworks.

So I am pretty happy. But now it's the 5th. Which means people are hung over and have to be at work. Me; not hung over. But I am working...


 

 photo da5th_zpsfccd80a5.jpg

shoes (Nordstrom Rack) $25.00
skirt (H&M) $5.00
Jacket (Goodwill) $3.00
shirt (Salvation Army) $3.00
Necklace (Target) $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment