Tuesday, October 2, 2012

5 things I am in love with... right now

5. Fall TV Line Up
I love my summer TV shows (Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Pretty Little Liars, Suits) but Fall has some of the best TV to offer. I am a TV queen, so of course I am excited about this.

4. Movie Nights
Since it's fall or as my friends call it "cuffing season" (don't ask) I am all about staying in (saving money) and watching movies. Anything halloween related or my favorite genre High School.

3. AlunaGeorge
Ever since I discovered them I've be obsessed with them. They are currently on every playlist I make and can't wait for them to come to Seattle or the states for a show.

2. October
It's one of my favorite months. Octobers in Seattle are the best. The sun gives the world a wonderful rust glow, bright chilly days, harvest moons, and of course...

1. My Birthday!
October is my Birthday month. Yes I am one of those people who make my birthday span a whole month.

 Also.. It's Dreamboat Tuesday over on #guttersnipe tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment