Tuesday, October 9, 2012

don't let that sunlight play tricks on you


It may be sunny outside but it's getting colder here. 

My day started off to a late start. I slept in. Which I do a lot but today I planned on getting a head start on everything. Well so much for that plan!

Haute Demand Skull Bracelet

Tonight is The Round 89 show. Excited for that! And tomorrow is Ravenna Third Place Book reading. This book tour is starting off small but it's getting bigger.

Today I went with a comfy lay back style.  When I perform I want to feel and look good. I have this awesome ghostbusters t-shirt that I shred a while back pair with this bright green cardigan that I found in the men section at urban outfitters (I don't shop there anymore. Too expensive and too many issues) I didn't use to wear heels, I actually just bought my first pair like a month ago, but I am loving these wedge sneakers. Heels but sneakers. Great fall item! I know a lot of people hate on them (remember those silly Nike heels people posted on myspace and facebook) but I like them. 




Wedge Sneakers (Shoe Dazzle) $30.00
Jeans (Levi's) $15.00
T-shirt (Goodwill) $0.99
Cardigan (Urban Outfitters) $7.99
Necklace (Goodwill) $0.99

My hair mood ring color is currently "jet grape"

No comments:

Post a Comment