Monday, October 8, 2012

is something new?


Blog Make-Over. I updated and changed the blog. Hope y'all like it because I do! It's very clean and simple (unlike my personal style) but that's what I like about it. It's straight to the point which is a style blog. I am really happy with the new logo (once again that might changed) but I did the design myself.


I am at a point in my life where a lot is changing, friends, life, jobs, books, shows, style, seasons. So why not this.

Guttersnipe - is a diamond in the rough.





Shoes (gift)
Skirt with Sequin sides (Forever 21) $12.50
Shirt (American Apparel)
Jean Jacket (Goodwill) $3.00
Necklace (Forever 21*) $5.50

*I don't usually shop at Forever 21 because there stuff can be cheap and rip easily but they were having a great sale. It's a great place to find "staple wear"

No comments:

Post a Comment